Port Lincoln Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Port Lincoln event simply Login
Events in and around Port Lincoln
Seasonal Fun and Exciting Events in and Around Port Lincoln
Are you looking for fun and exciting events to attend in the city of Port Lincoln in South Australia? Look no further! Here are some of the popular events you can attend in and around Port Lincoln all year round.
- Tunarama Festival: This festival is held in January every year and is a celebration of the local tuna industry. There are a variety of activities to enjoy, including a street parade, fireworks display, and even a tuna tossing competition.
Contact Details: Tunarama Office, phone: (08) 8682 1300, email: email@example.com
- AquaFest: This event is held in February and features a variety of water sports and activities, including boat races, jet ski demonstrations, and water skiing competitions. There are also food stalls and live music performances.
Contact Details: Lincoln South Rotary Club, phone: 0418 805 158, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australian Sand Sculpting Championships: This event is held in March and features impressive sand sculptures created by artists from around Australia. There are also workshops and demonstrations for those who want to try their hand at sand sculpting.
Contact Details: Phone: 0438 838 207, email: email@example.com
- Port Lincoln Cup: This popular horse racing event is held in March and attracts visitors from all over. There are also fashion competitions and live music performances.
Contact Details: Port Lincoln Racing Club, phone: (08) 8682 3851, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Lincoln Art Prize: This event is held in June and is a showcase of the best artistic talent in the region. There are also workshops and demonstrations for those who want to learn more about various art forms.
Contact Details: Port Lincoln Art Prize, email: email@example.com
- Winter Blues Festival: This event is held in July and features live blues music performances, as well as food stalls and market stalls.
Contact Details: Phone: 0427 624 903, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Australian Bight Marathon: This event is held in October and is a challenging marathon that takes runners along the picturesque coastline of the Great Australian Bight. There are also shorter races for those who want to participate without running the full marathon.
Contact Details: Phone: 0427 867 191, email: email@example.com
- Eyre Peninsula Field Days: This three-day event is held in August and showcases the latest in agricultural equipment and technology. There are also food and wine stalls, and other demonstrations and displays.
Contact Details: Eyre Peninsula Field Days, phone: (08) 8682 3861, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These are just some of the many fun and exciting events that you can attend in and around the city of Port Lincoln all year round. Whether you're interested in art, sports, music, or food, there's something for everyone in this vibrant and lively city. Contact the respective organizers for more information and to get involved in any of these upcoming events.